We love it when we have lots of little ones for Vacation Bible School! The little children are so precious and we have so much fun with them in VBS!
You really should go on one of our Mission Trips to Guatemala as we show God’s love and teach them about His son, Jesus Christ. The little children love it when we come to their village for VBS and are always so excited and eager to learn. Of course the love the games, the snacks and craft time too!!
Our next mission trip is coming up fast! Grab a friend and join us before the team fills up!
So what are you going to do in Guatemala on the trip?
- Present VBS for 4 afternoons to the children of one of our artisan groups and their friends in the community.
- Visit our other artisan groups and see how they earn a fair trade wage from Education And More
- Sightseeing time — in Antigua and in the villages in the Lake Atitlan area
- Learn how to make tortillas by hand
- Shopping time in local Mayan markets
- Hear the Mayan languages of T’zutujil, K’iche’ and Kakchiquel and maybe learn a little
This year’s mission trip for VBS is June 6-14, 2015. Don’t wait until it too late and the team is filled — sign up today and help us share God’s love to His precious little children in Guatemala. More information on our website.