We have been blessed with many volunteers — individuals, churches, schools and organizations that will be hosting a sale and showing and selling the beautiful Fair Trade weavings and handcrafts from our artisans!
Our upcoming sales include:
- Arkansas Fiber Extravaganza, Hot Springs Arkansas, September 18 – 20
- Junior League Holiday Galleria, Century II Convention Center, Wichita Kansas – October 2 -5
- Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, Rochester Minnesota – October 4-5
- Ten Thousand Villages, Lawrence Kansas, Trunk Show – October 16 – 18
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church, Wichita Kansas – October 25
- First Christian Church, Abilene, Texas – October 31 – November 2
- Lake Travis United Methodist Church, Austin Texas – November 8
- Kansas State University Fair Trade Marketplace, Student Union, Manhattan, Kansas – November 12-14
- Bizarre Bazaar 2014, Lawrence, Kansas – November 28 – 29
- Community Fellowship Church, Lawrenceburg, Indiana – December 4-6
- Zion Lutheran Church, Leola Pennsylvania, December 5-6
- Clarkston United Methodist Church, Clarkston Michigan – December 6-7
- St. James Catholic School, Sewickley Pennsylvania, December 7 – 11
- Tomahawk United Methodist Church, Tomahawk Wisconsin
- Falk School, Pitttsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Environmental Charter School, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
- St Francis Xavier Church, St Louis, Missouri
- Atlantic Iowa Fair Trade, Atlantic Iowa
Be sure to let us know if you would like to host a sale at your church or in your home. See more information on our website here.
Thank you to all our volunteers! Each and every sale makes a tremendous difference in the lives of the women and their families!